Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter and Sewing

With winter here and being stuck in the house there is nothing to do but, go through my craft closet and all of the containers in there.  Looking at my quilting stuff I found that I have on completed quilt that needs to be laundered and stored for giving it away.  I give most of all of my quilts away, mostly for charity.  I have quilts where only the tops are done and need to be finished (binding, batting and backing).


Then digging through some containers in my craft closet and came across a quilt that I had started in 2002. I have no idea why I stopped working on it, but it was mostly done.  I am just finishing up on it and it will be quilt #3 where the top is done.  I also have all the pieces ready for a circle quilt that I guess I will start working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment