Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another quilt top done.......

Saying "another quilt top done" sounds good but the problem with that is just that, it is ANOTHER QUILT TOP DONE. I have 4 quilt tops now that are waiting to be finished, and another quilt to be made along with other projects I want to do.  I will not start another quilt, even though it is for my husband who want it done because it has to do with old cars.  But he will just have to wait.  I want to get the 4 tops done because a couple of them are for charities.  So with that said here is the one I just finished. I wanted to find a way to use up some of the scraps that I had.

Another project that I am going to do that will use up some of the scraps is a rag rug. It is made up of pieces of fabric scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment