Thursday, January 8, 2015

My poor dog Buttons is so use to me creating or making an attempt to create a piece of garment for her.  Usually having to do with the cold weather.  I have used socks to create booties for her to wear outside in the snow so that snow won't pack in between her toes.  She hates me putting them on her but once on she loves the fact that she can run around in the snow and not have it stuck on her paws and in between her toes

I came across this hooded thing that is for a human to wear while outside in the bitter cold.  Me or my husband have never worn it and when I came across it of course my mind immediately went to "I think that I can make this fit the dog with a few alterations. So this is what I came across that I am going to make some kind of hooded jacket/ body suit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment