Thursday, January 26, 2012

Decision Made

I was going to use this blog as a journal on me and my feelings.  After thinking about it long and hard, I have decided that I will not allow myself to log anything on this blog unless it is happy, silly, funny, etc.  I do not need to burden anyone with what emotions I might be going through at the time.  I am going to work really really hard at handling the negative emotions that I deal with.  So to any family and friends that read this, I apologize for past emotions.

So on a lighter note, when we came home from taking Tom's car in for a complete physical, there was two dogs(labs) running around our yard.  Needless to say our dog Buttons (small dog), charged after them sounding all mean and brave.  They are friendly dogs (I believe that they belong to the local car dealership) and travel the neighborhood on a regular bases.  I just don't understand why people let their dogs run freely like that.  I just thought that it was funny how our little dog ran off two bigger dogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment